logo
Czwartek, 28 marca 2024
Szukaj w

Posłuchaj Radyjka
kanał czerwony
kanał zielony

Czy protestanci mają wspólny kanon Biblii?
Autor: nowy (---.play-internet.pl)
Data:   2022-01-17 22:53

Nie wiedziałem, że Biblia w Kościele katolickim tak się różni od tej w protestantyzmie. Jest bardzo wiele zborów/wspólnot protestanckich. Czy one wszystkie korzystają z tej samej wersji Biblii (nie w sensie tłumaczenia tylko zawartości)?

Re: Czy protestanci mają wspólny kanon Biblii?
Autor: moderator (---.dynamic.mm.pl)
Data:   2022-01-22 21:42

z książki bpa prof. Jana Szlagi 'Wstęp ogólny do Pisma świętego', wyd. Pallottinum 2008:

Pierwszym z protestantów, który w r. 1520 odrzucił kanoniczność i autentycz­ność ksiąg deuterokanonicznych ST był Andrzej Bodenstein (+ 1541), od miejsco­wości rodzinnej zwany Karlstadtem. M. Luter przyjął poglądy Karlstadta i w swym przekładzie niemieckim Ksiąg św. (r. 1534) księgi deuterokanoniczne umieścił na końcu nazywając je apokryfami. Luteranie nie tylko poszli za jego przykładem, ale już w XVIII w. w ogóle przestali drukować księgi deuterokanoniczne w nie­mieckich wydaniach Biblii.
Również J. Kalwin w r. 1540 uznał księgi deuterokanoniczne za apokryfy. Na synodzie zaś w Dordrechcie (Holandia) w r. 1618 mimo głosów domagających się, aby księgi te całkowicie usunąć z wydań Pisma św., zadecydowano, iż będą dru­kowane na końcu mniejszymi czcionkami.
Również wyznania: gallikańskie (r. 1559), anglikańskie i belgijskie (r. 1562) oraz helweckie II (r. 1564) odrzuciły księgi deuterokanoniczne ST.
Gdy chodzi o NT tak Karlstadt i Kalwin, jak również wyżej wspomniane wyznania przyjęli cały kanon Ksiąg św. M. Luter natomiast odrzucił List do Hebrajczyków, List Jakuba i Judy oraz Księgę Objawienia. Luteranie jednak w tym przypadku nie poszli za nauką swego mistrza. U. Zwingli odrzucił tylko Księgę Objawienia.
Dzisiaj wszyscy ortodoksyjni protestanci powołując się na św. Hieronima nie uznają za kanoniczne ksiąg deuterokanonicznych ST. Uznają natomiast jako święte i kanoniczne księgi deuterokanoniczne NT z tym, że wyrażają pewne zastrzeżenia do następujących perykop ewangelicznych: Mk 16,9-20 i J 7,53 - 8,11. Znakomita większość protestantów nie wierzy w natchnienie Pisma św. i nie interesuje się już kanonem Ksiąg św. Wśród protestantów zarażonych racjonalizmem dyskutuje się autentyczność Ksiąg św. traktując każdą z nich jako zwykłe dzieło literatury religijnej swojej epoki i podchodzi się do ksiąg biblijnych od strony historyczno-krytycznej, nie zaś dogmatycznej.

Autor: nowy (---.dynamic.chello.pl)
Data:   2022-01-23 06:40

Dziękuję za wyjaśnienie.

Autor: Marek (---.dynamic.chello.pl)
Data:   2022-01-23 19:09

To zależy czy mówisz o "protestantach" w sensie dosłownym ("po Lutrze") czy o niekatolikach.
W pierwszym wypadku mają wspólny kanon, w drugim nie.
Nawiasem mówiąc, Luter miał inny kanon - chciał wyrzucić z Pisma nie tylko 7 ksiąg z ST, ale i 7 z Nowego Testamentu.
Szerzej opisałem sprawę kanonu tu - zapraszam: (klik).

Autor: moderacja (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Data:   2022-01-26 11:58

Osoby nie znające angielskiego mogą sobie przetłumaczyć np. przez Tłumacza Google.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉:
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝘽𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 & 𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙄𝘾 𝘽𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀

We are still within the celebration of the National Bible Week. And maybe, it would be fitting if we tackle the differences between a Catholic Bible and a Protestant one.

Did you know that St. Jerome once thought that the 7 books that are included in the Catholic Bibles were not divinely inspired? It is true that St. Jerome initially had some concerns about these books, saying that the Palestinian Jews didn’t consider them canonical, but St. Jerome was not infallible, and later agreed that they were. All of the early Church Fathers accepted these disputed books as divinely inspired.

People would often ask, why does the Catholic Bible have 73 books, while the Protestant Bible has only 66 books? What's with the 7 books? Some protestants believe that the Catholic Church added 7 books to the Bible at the Council of Trent in response to Luther’s Reformation, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.
In about 367 AD, St. Athanasius came up with a list of 73 books for the Bible that he believed to be divinely inspired. This list was finally approved by Pope Damasus I in 382 AD, and was formally approved by the Church Council of Rome in that same year. Later Councils at Hippo (393 AD) and Carthage (397 AD) ratified this list of 73 books. In 405 AD, Pope Innocent I wrote a letter to the Bishop of Toulouse reaffirming this canon of 73 books. In 419 AD, the Council of Carthage reaffirmed this list, which Pope Boniface agreed to. The Council of Trent, in 1546, in response to the Reformation removing 7 books from the canon (canon is a Greek word meaning “standard”), reaffirmed the original St. Athanasius list of 73 books.

So what happened? How come the King James Bible only has 66 books? Well, Martin Luther didn’t like 7 books of the Old Testament that disagreed with his personal view of theology, so he threw them out of his bible in the 16th Century. His reasoning was that the Jewish Council of Jamnia in 90 AD didn’t think they were canonical, so he didn’t either. The Jewish Council of Jamnia was a meeting of the remaining Jews from Palestine who survived the Roman persecution of Jerusalem in 70 AD. It seems that the Jews had never settled on an official canon of OT scripture before this. The Sadducees only believed in the first 5 books of the Bible written by Moses (the Pentateuch), while the Pharisees believed in 34 other books of the Old Testament as well. However, there were other Jews around from the Diaspora, or the dispersion of the Jews from the Babylonian captivity, who believed that another 7 books were also divinely inspired. In fact, when Jesus addressed the Diaspora Jews (who spoke Greek) he quoted from the Septuagint version of the scriptures. The Septuagint was a Greek translation by 70 translators of the Hebrew Word. The Septuagint includes the disputed 7 books that Protestants do not recognize as scriptural.

Initially, Luther wanted to kick out some New Testament Books as well, including James, Hebrews, Jude, and Revelation. He actually said that he wanted to “throw Jimmy into the fire”, and that the book of James was “an epistle of straw.” What is strange is that Luther eventually accepted all 27 books of the New Testament that the Catholic Pope Damasus I had approved of in 382 AD, but didn’t accept his Old Testament list, preferring instead to agree with the Jews of 90 AD. Luther really didn’t care much for Jews, and wrote an encyclical advocating the burning of their synagogues, which seems like a dichotomy. Why trust them to come up with an accurate canon of scripture when you hate and distrust them so much? And why trust the Catholic Church which he called “the whore of Babylon” to come up with an accurate New Testament list? Can you imagine the outrage by non-Catholics today if the Pope started throwing books out of the Bible? But strangely, Luther gets a pass on doing that exact same thing.

For the record, Jesus took the Kingdom away from the Jews (Matthew 21:43), and gave it to Peter and His new Church (Matthew 16:18), so the Jewish Council of Jamnia had no Godly authority to decide anything in 90 AD. They used 4 criteria for deciding whether or not certain books were canonical –

1. The books had to conform to the Pentateuch (the first 5 books of the Bible- ......Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy);
2. They could not have been written after the time of Ezra (around 400 BC);
3. They had to be written in Hebrew;
4. They had to be written in Palestine.

So how's that? Which is which? Well, the answer comes with the truth that the Bible is a Catholic Book. The Bible cannot exist apart from the Church. In its origins and its formulation, in the truths it contains, in its careful preservation over the centuries and in the prayerful study and elucidation of its mysteries, Scripture is inseparable from Catholicism. This is fitting, since both come from God for our salvation.

#HugotSeminarista
#HugotSeminaristaInfograph
#TheCatholicBible

Sources:
(1) What's the difference between a "Catholic Bible" and a "Protestant Bible"?—USCCB (Retrieved on September 29, 2021);
(2) The Bible - 73 or 66 Books?—Catholic Bible 101 (Retrieved on September 29, 2021);
(3) The Bible Canon – 73 Books or 66 Books —Catholix Stand (Retrieved on September 29, 2021);
(4) 📷 Pinterest, PngTree

Odpowiedz na tę wiadomość
 Twoje imię:
 Adres e-mail:
 Temat:
 Przepisz kod z obrazka: